The Yardbird Ale House Death Sentence Wing Challenge is on again for 2018. How much beer could you win?
Yardbird Ale House, in association with CompetitiveEating.com.au and the 2018 Australian Buffalo Wing Festival are proud to present the 2018 “Yardbird Ale House Death Sentence Wing Challenge”. Are you man enough to eat as many Death Sentence wings as possible in 10 minutes?
Date and time:
Saturday September 1, 2018
Competition starts 8pm sharp
- First prize is your weight in 4 Pines Beer. (limited to 100kg)
- Second prize is an Ultimate Wingman Pack, consisting of A 1.8L Bottle of Tabasco Hot Sauce, a 1.8L Bottle of Tabasco Buffalo Wing Sauce, A stainless steel Tabasco table caddy, A Tabasco Salt and Pepper Shaker set, and 1 x 50ml Bottle of Tabasco
- Third Prize is a $25 bar tab at Yardbird Ale House, a 1.8L Bottle of Tabasco Hot Sauce, A stainless steel Tabasco table caddy, A Tabasco Salt and Pepper Shaker set, and 1 x 50ml Bottle of Tabasco
- Contestants have 10 minutes to eat as many of Yardbird Ale House’s “Death Sentence Wings” as possible.
- Liquids can be consumed as part of the competition, and can only be supplied by the Yardbird Ale House. No dairy.
- Contestants must not leave the table at any time during the competition. Those who do will instantly be disqualified
- Contestants who have a “reversal” are instantly disqualified. A reversal will be determined by the head judge with no further discussion entered into. The judges decision is final.
- “Chipmunking” is permitted. At the end of the 12 minutes, what goes in and stays in counts, so long as it’s consumed within 2 minutes after the 10 minutes has elapsed. Failure to finish will result in a 3 wing penalty.
How to enter:
Contestants must register by Friday August 31, 2018. Entry fee is $20 and must be paid prior to the event. Spaces are limited, don\’t delay!
Click on the Paypal link below and pay your entry fee to register. We will email your Paypal email address to confirm your place.
For more details or if you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.