Think you’ve got what it takes to devour some seriously saucy chicken wings in a record breaking time?
When: Saturday 29th July @ 4pm (aka. National Chicken Wing Day!)
Where: Munich Brauhaus, Melbourne
The Challenge: Contestants to consume 20 chicken wings – clean to the bone! (The 20 wings will set you back $10 as part of your entry)
The Reward: Fastest competitor wins a $250 dining voucher (and serious bragging rights!).
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?THIS IS A TEST OF SPEED, RESILIENCE AND DETERMINATION.
…OR ARE YOU CHICKEN?
- Competitors may eat sitting down or standing up in there designated areas.
- Any contestant leaving their designated area during the contest will be disqualified.
- Competitors may not make physical contact with any other competitor at any time.
- Any competitor who deliberately makes contact with another competitor will be disqualified.
- If a competitor vomits or regurgitates outside of their mouth at any time during the competition he or she will be disqualified.
- Chicken meat must be eaten directly from the bones. Stripping the bones of meat first and eating the meat at one time will not be allowed.
- The use of utensils is not allowed.
- Competitors may not touch the wing basket or wings in the basket before the contest begins.
- Competitors must place each and every finished chicken wing bone back in wing receptacle basket.
- In the event of a draw, a tie-breaker competition will take place: the first competitor to consume 6 wings wins.
- Ekka’s Dagwood Dog Eating Challeng...600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills Q...
- Luna Park Hot Dog Eating Competiti...Luna Park, Lower Esplanade, Saint ...
- San Antone BBQ Battle 2018San Antone by Bludsos, Whiteman St...
- Dandenong Market Burger Eating Com...Dandenong Market, Clow Street, Dan...
- 2018 Meatstock A&E Sausage Siz...Sydney Showground, Showground Road...