In conjunction with CompetitiveEating.com.au, Yardbird has held
yearly competitions, challenging competitors to eat as many as possible
in 12 minutes. The current record holder is Jared “Jihad” Martin,
eating 39 wings in 12 minutes.
Details of the 2012 final can be found here.
If you are interested in competing in this event, please contact us
- 2020 Meatstock A&E Sausage Sizzle Throwdown Melbourne (deferred)Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Road, Ascot Vale VIC, Australia
- Niji Sushi Challenge 10 ResultsNiji Sushi Bar, Anzac Parade, Kingsford NSW, Australia
- Newcastle Show Eating Competition 20201A Curley Road, Broadmeadow NSW, Australia
- Meatstock Pork Ribs Throwdown New Zealand 2020 ResultsASB Showgrounds Green Lane West, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand
- OMC BIG MOUTH BURGER CHALLENGE2/11 Rodeo Road, Gregory Hills NSW, Australia
- Bavarian Bier Cafe Australia Day Schnitzel Challenge
- Bavarian Bier Café, Eagle Street, Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia