Burgerfiend’s first Eating Competition. Being held at The Ben Ean Cessnock Stomp Festival on Sunday, 8th April 2018.
A competition that will require a love for burgers, a big appetite and more importantly, SPEED! 1st place winners will take home a cash prize!
Round 1 – ‘Locals vs Food’
| Registration Fee $25 |
Exclusive to residents 18+ within the Hunter Region and to individuals with zero competitive eating experience.
Competitors in this division will need to finish 3 x Double Cheeseburgers within a 10minute time limit. The first to win will take home cash prize $150, bragging rights and be the first declared winner!
Round 2 – ‘ Freakin’ Starving’
| Registration Fee $30 |
Open to anyone 18+ that has competitive eating experience or has the ability to be able to consume a ridiculous amount of calories in one meal.
Competitors in this division will need to eat 3 x Triple Cheeky Fiends! That will be our Cheeky Fiend with an added beef patty and cheese. The total amount of beef will be approximately 1.2kgs, 3 buns plus all condiments
First place will take home $250 cash, bragging rights, a chance to show off their crazy skill of competitive eating.
Registrations are now open. Maximum of 8 competitors in each division. First in best dressed!
What’s included with registration
1. Exclusive Chomp at Stomp Competitor shirt
2. technically 1.5 free burgers
3. Be part of history to be the first competitors of Burgerfiend’s first Eating Competition
Grab an entry form from the shop or email or fb msg Marlene at firstname.lastname@example.org and have a registration form emailed to you.
So, what are you waiting for?
- Chomp at Stomp Burger Eating Compe...Burgerfiend, Cooper Street, Cessno...
- CHILLI STEAK COMPETITIONToobeah QLD, Australia
- 2018 Meatstock A&E Sausage Siz...Melbourne Showgrounds, Flemington ...
- Nutella Filled Hot Cross Bun Eatin...9/993 North Road, Murrumbeena VIC,...
- Niji Sushi Challenge 8Niji Sushi Bar, Anzac Parade, King...