NEW ZEALAND! We’re flying over the ditch for NZ’s biggest eating competition EVER! Sunday February 16 at Meatstock Auckland, eaters will battle it out for $2,000 in cash and prizes. Professional and Amateur categories. Think you can put away massive amounts of pork ribs in just 3 minutes? Sign up now!
Eaters with previous Competitive Eating experience or an official CompetitiveEating.com.au ranking will be permitted to enter. The competition will be a weight based competition to see who can eat 2kg of Pork Ribs (boneless) in 3 minutes or less, or whoever can eat the most Pork Ribs in 3 minutes. Who’ll be crowned New Zealand’s most successful competitive eater?
Eaters will have 3 minutes to eat as many Pork Rib fingers as possible. Fingers must be eaten individually, so if you can easily down lots of ribs in 3 minutes, then this competition might be for you!
Individuals competing in the Amateur round must have a valid Meatstock entry ticket to be eligible to compete.
For successful Open/Professional rounds event tickets are included.
Registration closes 10th of February 2020.
1st: Chad “Froman” Jones
2nd: Nela Zisser
- 2020 Meatstock A&E Sausage Siz...Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Road,...
- Niji Sushi Challenge 10 ResultsNiji Sushi Bar, Anzac Parade, King...
- Newcastle Show Eating Competition ...1A Curley Road, Broadmeadow NSW, A...
- Meatstock Pork Ribs Throwdown New ...ASB Showgrounds Green Lane West, E...
- OMC BIG MOUTH BURGER CHALLENGE2/11 Rodeo Road, Gregory Hills NSW...