In celebration of Shrove Tuesday (aka Pancake Tuesday) we are holding our Annual Pancake Eating Competition!
What: Annual Pancake Eating Competition
When: Sunday 18th February 2018
Where: Pancake Manor Brisbane CBD
Cost: $9 entry fee
Prize: A YEAR’S WORTH OF PANCAKES!*
**Sign up is ESSENTIAL, limited numbers**
What is this delicious event you say? It’s a chance to test your limits – see how many pancakes you can eat in 1 hour! The entrant that eats the most WHOLE pancakes in the hour wins a YEAR’S WORTH of PANCAKES!
Test your limits! Contact our staff to sign up today!
*terms and conditions apply
First Place – Jesse “Food Coma” Freeman – 31 pancakes in 60 minutes (new record!)
Second Place – Col “The Conqueror” McLaurin – 20 pancakes in 60 minutes
Third Place – Hungry Bear – 15 pancakes in 60 minutes
- Donugs Donug Eating CompetitionGlobe Alley, Melbourne VIC, Austra...
- Rocomamas Fire Wings Challenge 201...RocoMamas, Chapel Street, Windsor ...
- 2019 Meatstock A&E Sausage Siz...Sydney Showground, Showground Road...
- Yard Doggs Death Wing Challenge 20...Yard Doggs fortitude valley, Marti...
- Tequila Sip n Shout Champion27 Cunningham St, Newstead Queensl...