In celebration of Shrove Tuesday (aka Pancake Tuesday) we are holding our Annual Pancake Eating Competition!
What: Annual Pancake Eating Competition
When: Sunday 10 March 2019
Where: Pancake Manor Brisbane CBD
Cost: $9 entry fee
Prize: A YEAR’S WORTH OF PANCAKES!*
**Sign up is ESSENTIAL, limited numbers**
What is this delicious event you say? It’s a chance to test your limits – see how many pancakes you can eat in 1 hour! The entrant that eats the most WHOLE pancakes in the hour wins a YEAR’S WORTH of PANCAKES!
Test your limits! Contact our staff to sign up today!
*terms and conditions apply
There is also the Garden City event on Saturday 9 March at 3pm.
1st: Michael “The Machine” Stonier – 29 Pancakes
2nd: Colin “The Conqueror” MacLaurin – 28 Pancakes
3rd: Andre “The Giant” Brandle – 17 Pancakes
1st: Chad “Froman” Jones – 24 Pancakes
2nd: @artistmimime – 18 Pancakes
- 2019 Meatstock A&E Sausage Siz...Melbourne Showgrounds, Flemington ...
- ODB Burger Challenge1/334 Cambridge Street, Wembley WA...
- Pancake Manor Pancake Eating Compe...The Pancake Manor, Charlotte Stree...
- Parramatta Australia Day Eating Co...Parramatta Park, Macquarie St, Par...
- $1 McBurger Eating Competition 201...McDonald's, Swanston Street, ...