In celebration of Shrove Tuesday (aka Pancake Tuesday) we are holding our Annual Pancake Eating Competition!
What: Annual Pancake Eating Competition
When: Sunday 10 March 2019
Where: Pancake Manor Brisbane CBD
Cost: $9 entry fee
Prize: A YEAR’S WORTH OF PANCAKES!*
**Sign up is ESSENTIAL, limited numbers**
What is this delicious event you say? It’s a chance to test your limits – see how many pancakes you can eat in 1 hour! The entrant that eats the most WHOLE pancakes in the hour wins a YEAR’S WORTH of PANCAKES!
Test your limits! Contact our staff to sign up today!
*terms and conditions apply
There is also the Garden City event on Saturday 9 March at 3pm.
1st: Michael “The Machine” Stonier – 29 Pancakes
2nd: Colin “The Conqueror” MacLaurin – 28 Pancakes
3rd: Andre “The Giant” Brandle – 17 Pancakes
1st: Chad “Froman” Jones – 24 Pancakes
2nd: @artistmimime – 18 Pancakes
- The Flouncy Ong Bux Burger Challen...Southside Social, Nepean Highway, ...
- 2019 Hot Wing Challenge69 Nerang Street, Nerang QLD, Aust...
- Box Hill Central Dumpling Eating C...Box Hill Central, Main Street, Box...
- Luna Park Hot Dog Eating Competiti...Luna Park, Melbourne VIC, Australi...
- 2019 Food Truck Competitive Eating...Brisbane Markets, Sherwood Road, R...