In celebration of Shrove Tuesday (aka Pancake Tuesday) we are holding our Annual Pancake Eating Competition!
What: Annual Pancake Eating Competition
When: Sunday 10 March 2019
Where: Pancake Manor Brisbane CBD
Cost: $9 entry fee
Prize: A YEAR’S WORTH OF PANCAKES!*
**Sign up is ESSENTIAL, limited numbers**
What is this delicious event you say? It’s a chance to test your limits – see how many pancakes you can eat in 1 hour! The entrant that eats the most WHOLE pancakes in the hour wins a YEAR’S WORTH of PANCAKES!
Test your limits! Contact our staff to sign up today!
*terms and conditions apply
There is also the Garden City event on Saturday 9 March at 3pm.
1st: Michael “The Machine” Stonier – 29 Pancakes
2nd: Colin “The Conqueror” MacLaurin – 28 Pancakes
3rd: Andre “The Giant” Brandle – 17 Pancakes
1st: Chad “Froman” Jones – 24 Pancakes
2nd: @artistmimime – 18 Pancakes
- Funkateers Pizza Eating ChallengeFunkateers: Pizzeria, Gelato &...
- Ivory Tusk’s All You Can Eat Tacos...Ivory Tusk, Ann Street, Fortitude ...
- Empire State Burger at Goodbar Moo...The Good Bar Mooloolaba, First Ave...
- Brisbane Night Market Mango Eating...Brisbane Night Market, Sherwood Ro...
- Caballitos Taco Eating Content26 Queen Street, Perth WA, Austral...