Welcome to the first of our 4 week “Take Away Series”, where we\’ll be giving $100 cold hard CA$H to the person who can dominate all four challenges over the next four weeks!
Our first challenge is the 2 x Large Pizza Challenge.
- Contestants have to eat two Large Pizzas from Domino\’s Pizza as fast as possible.
- The pizza chosen must be an available menu item (e.g. Super Supreme, cannot be a “Designa” with no toppings)
- The eater must be filmed and publish their video on Youtube or Dropbox
- The eater must have a clearly visible stopwatch/timer/clock visible in video at all times
- NO DUNKING. Drinking allowed.
- The person who eats two pizzas in the fastest time will win Round 1 of the Take Away Series.
So get yourselves a timer, a camera, and start smashing those pizzas!
Terms and Conditions
- All entrants must submit unedited videos of their eating challenge with a visible timer included to either a drop box account or YouTube.
- Each competitor must share each weeks\’ promotional poster on their Facebook wall, tagging competitiveeating.com.au in the image.
- Food must be eaten as it is received from the vendor in a state which would be reasonably expected by customers, no blending allowed.
- Unless specified all products must adhere to the individual weeks\’ nominated menu item and restaurant (eg Happy Meal must be from McDonalds)
- Submissions containing vomiting, leaving of the table, or any submissions deemed to be tampered with by CompetitiveEating.com.au will not be accepted.
- Entry fee is $20 per participant. Entry fee allows the entrant to enter all four events of the competition. No refunds will be given.
- First prize is $100, and will be awarded to the winner by EFT upon final judging.
- Competitiveeating.com.au\’s decision will be final
- CompetitiveEating.com.au accepts only voluntary registration from participants 18 years of age or older who acknowledge the risk of potential serious injury, illness or danger that may result in taking part in a Competitive Eating event or contest. CompetitiveEating.com.au accepts no responsibility for any injury, illness, death, disablement or loss of income as a result of entering or participating in this competition. Failure to comply with any of the above terms can lead to immediate disqualification from the Competition.