Are you a taco lover? Would you like to win an overseas trip?
Then be part of our 1st TACO EATING COMPETITION at The Cuban Place!! An officially sanctioned CompetitiveEating.com.au event!
This competition will feature dozens of eaters, many of them professional competitors who want to earn the right to be called “Taco champions” and travel for FREE!
There will be multiple heats taking place on the night. The person who has eaten the most tacos overall across any of those heats will be crowned “Taco Champion”.
As an added incenentive to participate early, the person who has eaten the most tacos in the first round will be granted an exclusive seat in the “Taco Throne”. They will also be given a bottle of Moet to drink while seated. This person will remain in the “Taco Throne” until another eater can beat their record in subsequent rounds.
Doors will be open from 12PM
Competition starts at 5PM
*Terms & conditions apply.
- Chomp at Stomp Burger Eating Compe...Burgerfiend, Cooper Street, Cessno...
- CHILLI STEAK COMPETITIONToobeah QLD, Australia
- 2018 Meatstock A&E Sausage Siz...Melbourne Showgrounds, Flemington ...
- Nutella Filled Hot Cross Bun Eatin...9/993 North Road, Murrumbeena VIC,...
- Niji Sushi Challenge 8Niji Sushi Bar, Anzac Parade, King...