It’s on again folks, round 2 of the 2014 Yardbird Ale House Death Sentence Wing Challenge.
Yardbird Ale House, in association with CompetitiveEating.com.au and SupersizedMeals.com are proud to present the third “Yardbird Ale House Death Sentence Wing Challenge”. Are you man enough to eat as many Death Sentence wings as possible in 12 minutes?
Date and time:
Saturday November 1 2014
Competition starts 7pm sharp
- First prize is your weight in 4 Pines Beer.
- Second prize is either a $50 bar tab at Yardbird Ale House or a $50 tattoo voucher from 198 Tattoo
- Third Prize is a $25 bar tab at Yardbird Ale House
- Contestants have 12 minutes to eat as many of Yardbird Ale House’s “Death Sentence Wings” as possible.
- Liquids can be consumed as part of the competition, and can only be supplied by the Yardbird Ale House. No dairy.
- Contestants must not leave the table at any time during the competition. Those who do will instantly be disqualified
- Contestants who have a “reversal” are instantly disqualified. A reversal will be determined by the head judge with no further discussion entered into. The judges decision is final.
- “Chipmunking” is permitted. At the end of the 12 minutes, what goes in and stays in counts, so long as it’s consumed within 2 minutes after the 12 minutes has elapsed. Failure to finish will result in a 3 wing penalty.
How to enter:
Contestants must register by Friday 31 October 2014. Entry fee is $20 and must be paid prior to the event. Spaces are limited, don\’t delay!
To reserve your space, fill out the entry form below.
The Entry Fee of $20 must be paid by Friday 31 October via Paypal. You\’ll receive payment details via email once you\’ve registered below.
For more details or if you have any questions, email email@example.com.