CompetitiveEating.com.au are proud to collaborate with The Cure Brain Cancer Foundation and the City of Sydney to bring you the 2017 Australian Dumpling Eating Championship.
As Official Charity Partner of City of Sydney’s Chinese New Year Festival 2017, Cure Brain Cancer Foundation are trying to find Australia’s quickest dumpling eater!
Hosted by Masterchef’s Jimmy Wong, join us for some lunch time fun under our purple “Royal Roosters” lanterns in Pitt Street Mall, Sydney between 12:30pm and 1:30pm – Thursday 2 February.
Din Tai Fung have the dumplings ready, and CompetitiveEating.com.au are gathering all their fast eating friends.
This is a lunch date you don’t want to miss!
Entry for this event has now closed.
- 2020 Meatstock A&E Sausage Sizzle Throwdown Melbourne (deferred)Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Road, Ascot Vale VIC, Australia
- Niji Sushi Challenge 10 ResultsNiji Sushi Bar, Anzac Parade, Kingsford NSW, Australia
- Newcastle Show Eating Competition 20201A Curley Road, Broadmeadow NSW, Australia
- Meatstock Pork Ribs Throwdown New Zealand 2020 ResultsASB Showgrounds Green Lane West, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand
- OMC BIG MOUTH BURGER CHALLENGE2/11 Rodeo Road, Gregory Hills NSW, Australia
- 2020 Meatstock A&E Sausage Sizzle Throwdown Melbourne (deferred)
- Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Road, Ascot Vale VIC, Australia
- Meatstock Pork Ribs Throwdown New Zealand 2020 Results
- ASB Showgrounds Green Lane West, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand
- Burgerfiend’s Eating Competition – Chomp at Stomp 2020
- 1E Cooper St, Cessnock NSW, Australia
- Yard Doggs Australian Buffalo Wing Festival Death Wing Challenge 2019
- Yard Doggs fortitude valley, Martin Street, Fortitude Valley QLD, Australia
- 2019 Meatstock A&E Sausage Sizzle Throwdown Sydney Results
- Sydney Showground, Showground Road, Sydney Olympic Park NSW, Australia