Isaac is one of the youngest eaters on the circuit, but don’t let his youthful appearance fool you. His ability to put away huge amounts of food is second to none!
His first foray into competitive eating was in December 2013 when he entered the Lone Star Dallas Dog Dare competition and ended up walking away with a $1,000 prize. That was all he needed to seek out bigger and better challenges and in the process collect some great prize money and records along the way.
The sheer volume and quality of his competitive eating achievements in such a short time has solidified Isaac’s position as a serious competitor on the Australian competitive eating scene.
- 1st place Phatbastard Final December 2013 “Longboards”
- 1st place Nan Bread competition “Bay of India”
- 1st place in Ribs and burger competition
- Lone Star Dallas Dog Dare – Record Time of 2:32 (also only person to eat 2 of the challenge in the set time)
- PhatBarstard Longboards Gold Coast – Record Time of 9:34
- Outback Jacks Challenge
- Austrian Schitzelhaus 1kg schnitzel challenge – Record time 7:40
- Souths Merewhether Half Metre Monster Dog – Record Time 10:50
- Ramen soup Challenge completed