James has always been a big eater, and when you train as hard as he does, you can afford to eat as much as he does! After regular bouts of weekend 5 litre ice cream sessions, he turned his hand at competitive eating for the 1kg Outback Jack’s challenge. He then did it again, and again, and before long was seeking out challenges from various restaurants and bars.
Bodybuilding training forced him into a strict diet, but with one exception. He could eat 1 “cheat meal” per week. His challenge: to eat as much as possible for every “cheat meal” he could!
Since then, “Jim Bob” has taken part in many challenges, winning plenty, and now has one named after him!
- Outback Jacks 1kg challenge (x3)
- Nik’s BBQ 2kg challenge, 21:30
- Curious Squire King of Wings Champion (x2)
- Nino’s Pizza 18″ pizza Champion (x2)
- Chuck Wagon burger (now called the Jim Bob burger) Champion
- American Candy Stand burger Champion
- Billy Baxters pancake challenge
- Harndorf Inn 1 Meter 1 Litre challenge
- Toxteth burger challenge
- Soft serve challenge 7seconds
- 10 cheese burger challenge, 4:01
- 1kg banana challenge, 2:01
- 1kg mandarin challenge, 3:14
- 2.95kg baked bean challenge, 6:13
- Raw Onion Challenge, 1:35.9
- Happy Meal Challenge, 37.9 seconds