A relative newcomer to the Australian Competitive Eating landscape, Cal has had a phenomenal rise to fame and is amongst the top competitive eaters in the country.
His recent focus has been on the Australian burger scene, photographing literally hundreds of burgers from all over Australia. With close to 100k Instagram followers to his name (at the time of writing!), hulksmashfood (https://www.instagram.com/hulksmashfood/) can not only talk the talk, but he can certainly walk the walk.
Cal’s forte is capacity which is currently over 7 litres. There are few in Australia that can match him.
- 2020 Meatstock A&E Sausage Sizzle Throwdown Melbourne (deferred)Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Road, Ascot Vale VIC, Australia
- Niji Sushi Challenge 10 ResultsNiji Sushi Bar, Anzac Parade, Kingsford NSW, Australia
- Newcastle Show Eating Competition 20201A Curley Road, Broadmeadow NSW, Australia
- Meatstock Pork Ribs Throwdown New Zealand 2020 ResultsASB Showgrounds Green Lane West, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand
- OMC BIG MOUTH BURGER CHALLENGE2/11 Rodeo Road, Gregory Hills NSW, Australia