Listing Types : Challenges with prizes
Location : South Australia
The Challenge : Eat Australia’s largest German hot dog, consisting of a 1 metre long hot dog with a bratwurst sausage in a crusty baguette served with sauerkraut, chips and German mustard.
The Price : $39.50 (Hot Dog), $15.90 (beer)
The Prize : Compliment the meal with a 1l stein of HB German beer and get a free t-shirt
The Record : 11:55 by James “Jim Bob” Rose
Watch James “Jim Bob” Rose conquer the 1m hot dog challenge!
Please support our sponsors
- Bavarian Bier Cafe Australia Day S...Bavarian Bier Café, Eagle Street, ...
- Plough Inn Australia Day Rib Eatin...The Plough Inn, South Brisbane, Qu...
- Porters Plainland Hotel Australia ...Porters Plainland Hotel, Laidley P...
- Eat Burger Cheeseburger Eating Com...Eat Burger Cronulla, Gerrale Stree...
- Chuck Wagon 175 Carolina Reaper Wi...Chuck Wagon 175, O\'Connell S...
Join us on Facebook
Sign up to our newsletter