Listing Types : Challenges with prizes
Location : South Australia
The Challenge : Eat Australia’s largest German hot dog, consisting of a 1 metre long hot dog with a bratwurst sausage in a crusty baguette served with sauerkraut, chips and German mustard.
The Price : $39.50 (Hot Dog), $15.90 (beer)
The Prize : Compliment the meal with a 1l stein of HB German beer and get a free t-shirt
The Record : 11:55 by James “Jim Bob” Rose
Watch James “Jim Bob” Rose conquer the 1m hot dog challenge!
Please support our sponsors
- Pancake Manor Pancake Eating Compe...The Pancake Manor, Charlotte Stree...
- Pier Hotel Botany 1kg Black Angus ...Pier Hotel, Botany Road, Banksmead...
- RIBFEST 2017324 King St, Newtown, New South Wa...
- Toobeah pub monster mixed grillToobeah, Queensland, Australia
- Yardbird Ale House Death Sentence ...Yard Bird Valley, Fortitude Valley...
Join us on Facebook
Sign up to our newsletter