Listing Types : Challenges with prizes
Location : South Australia
The Challenge : Eat Australia’s largest German hot dog, consisting of a 1 metre long hot dog with a bratwurst sausage in a crusty baguette served with sauerkraut, chips and German mustard.
The Price : $39.50 (Hot Dog), $15.90 (beer)
The Prize : Compliment the meal with a 1l stein of HB German beer and get a free t-shirt
The Record : 11:55 by James “Jim Bob” Rose
Watch James “Jim Bob” Rose conquer the 1m hot dog challenge!
Please support our sponsors
- Hot Wing Eating Contest69 Nerang Street, Nerang, Queensla...
- Luna Park Hot Dog Eating Competiti...Luna Park Melbourne, Saint Kilda, ...
- Jake Chalmers Burger Competition 2...58 Cowper Street, Glebe, New South...
- Boston Cheese Burger Eating Compet...Burger Urge, Nundah, Queensland, A...
- Fourth of July Hot Dog Eating Comp...Shop 4, Building 2, Riverside Quay
Join us on Facebook
Sign up to our newsletter