Listing Types : Challenges with prizes
Location : South Australia
The Challenge : Eat Australia’s largest German hot dog, consisting of a 1 metre long hot dog with a bratwurst sausage in a crusty baguette served with sauerkraut, chips and German mustard.
The Price : $39.50 (Hot Dog), $15.90 (beer)
The Prize : Compliment the meal with a 1l stein of HB German beer and get a free t-shirt
The Record : 11:55 by James “Jim Bob” Rose
Watch James “Jim Bob” Rose conquer the 1m hot dog challenge!
Please support our sponsors
- Mad Mex 1kg Big Burrito ChallengeMad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill, Lonsd...
- DON\’T BE A CHICKEN EATING C...350 Annangrove Road, Rouse Hill, N...
- The Ultimate Schnitzel Eating Food...45 South Wharf Promenade, South Wh...
- Niji Sushi Challenge 7Niji Sushi Bar, Anzac Parade, King...
- The Cuban Place Taco Eating Compet...The Cuban Place, York Street, Sydn...
Join us on Facebook
Sign up to our newsletter