Here at Chuck Wagon 175 we believe in making the most challenging hottest wing challenges!
From Head Chef Josh and Chef Mike they have devised the ultimate inferno sauce!
Using the Caroline Reaper Chilli, the current Guinness world record holder at the moment for the hottest chilli in the world, had made this sauce so much more hotter than previous challenge sauces.
If you complete the 6 wing challenge in under 15 minutes and sweat for 5 you will get a lanyard as a reward and be put on our Wall of Fame.
I\’m sure you know all off the rules but be sure to come in and ask our friendly staff if you don\’t!
- 2020 Meatstock A&E Sausage Sizzle Throwdown Melbourne (deferred)Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Road, Ascot Vale VIC, Australia
- Niji Sushi Challenge 10 ResultsNiji Sushi Bar, Anzac Parade, Kingsford NSW, Australia
- Newcastle Show Eating Competition 20201A Curley Road, Broadmeadow NSW, Australia
- Meatstock Pork Ribs Throwdown New Zealand 2020 ResultsASB Showgrounds Green Lane West, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand
- OMC BIG MOUTH BURGER CHALLENGE2/11 Rodeo Road, Gregory Hills NSW, Australia
- The Duke of York “Super Not Fun Hot Wing Challenge”
- 82 Currie Street, Adelaide SA, Australia
- Pier Hotel Botany 1kg Black Angus Tomahawk Challenge
- Pier Hotel, Botany Road, Banksmeadow, New South Wales, Australia
- Southern Cross Tavern 2kg Heart Attack Burger Challenge
- The Bottle-O - Railway Tavern, Sirius Street, Southern Cross, Western Australia, Australia
- Hahndorf 1 Metre Bratwurst 1 Litre Stein Challenge
- Hahndorf Inn, Hahndorf, South Australia, Australia